UNDER CONTRACT - Great Café
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: 376000
Current hours are able to be extended into the evening and potential to offer light entertainment with liquor. Current seating capacity can be expanded from 35+ to approx 90.
Current owner is not working in the business choosing to focus on other business interests. An owner working in the business would see greater net returns.
Owner is willing to train and the staff are currently competent at running the business with minimal interaction from the owner.
7 days per week, 6:30am till 3pm
Currently operating on a 2+5+5 lease
Reason for Sale
Motivated seller. Owner is focusing business interests back in Brisbane due to travel being a daily issue between each city.
About the Business
The Café is well established as a premium café offering for its high end suburb. Catering to the local market demand for quality and taste the café is renowned for its promise of “Real Food” with organic and natural ingredients as its foundation to this offering.
• Gold Coast, high end suburb perfect for quality offering.
• Loyal local customer base avoids non holiday coastal lulls
• Great customer reviews, facebook, trip advisor ..
• Popular with locals / Coast Cyclists / Park Run Runners and local fitness groups
• 25 kilos of coffee beans / week with potential for growth
• Great growth potential for an owner willing to take an active role in the business
• Owner willing to train.
The cafe is well run with steady employees in position to aid any first-time owner.
A successful cafe with great growth prospects for a new owner and a motivated seller make this a must call now opportunity.
Business Operated from Home:
Broker/Agent ID Number: