Specalist Australian Native Nursery - Option to acquire freehold
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
This industry stalwart has over 30 years of history supplying Australian native plants to clients across all states in Australia. The Nursery holds a large range of plants and is considered the ‘go to’ for rare and hard to find native species. The business has an experienced manager and knowledgeable staff in place, making it an easy transition for a new owner.
The Nursery is situated on a 40 acre block, (the Nursery occupies approximately 1.5 acres ) including a comfortable 5 bedroom Managers Residence. It would therefore suit an owner-operator looking for a country lifestyle or an investor who wishes to continue to operate the business under management.
The vendor is offering flexible options to
1. Purchase the entire freehold including house and 40 acres
2. Lease house and 40 acre lot
3. Lease Nursery land only (1.5 acres)
Highlights of the business include:
• Respected in the trade for the range and quality of their native species
• Valuable surface and ground water licence
• Strong profit margins
• Modern, well maintained infrastructure
• Large diverse client base, largest customer accounts for only 6% of annual revenues
• Interstate certification Assurance 29 and 42
• Plenty of growth opportunity
• Experienced manager and staff in place
The Nursery is ideally located among the rolling hills of Gippsland in a lovely rural location, yet close to regional hubs, making it an ideal business for those who want to experience a change of pace. Alternatively, it would suit a trade buyer as it is an easy operation to bolt onto an existing business.
This is a rare opportunity to acquire a trusted brand offering niche and hard to find products.
For more information and to obtain a detailed Business Profile Document, please contact Anne Barritt on 9392 448 584 or email email@example.com