Plus Fitness 24/7 Flinders Street, Melbourne CBD
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Plus Fitness offers the only true Australian 24-hour turn key gym franchise including all gym equipment, aesthetic fit-out, signage, access control, marketing, training and unlimited ongoing franchise support. Plus Fitness gyms are open 24 hours per day, 365 days per year and provide members with access to any of their 200+ gyms across Australia, New Zealand and Asia.
With a low staffing model, Plus Fitness allows owners to pursue other business or family interests. As well as being one of Australia's fastest growing and most sustainable franchise networks, Plus Fitness provides its franchisees with unrivalled Franchisee systems, training and ongoing support.
Features of this business include:
- Established in 2012, this affordable club has 400+ members with the appealing consumer USP of 'no lock in contracts'.
- High quality and well maintained fit-out with recently renovated change rooms, located in busy Flinders Street with a lease to 2022.
- This business is enjoying steady growth and can be accelerated with a spirited operator or engaged franchisee.
- The Franchisor provides high levels of training and support from its team Support Specialists and your own dedicated Field Manager.
- Members have 24-hour access, a great range of classes, free fitness programs and affordable personal training.
- A dedicated and committed purchaser will be able to make this business more profitable and capitalise on the increased growth and value
Asking Price: $145,000
A detailed Information Memorandum is available on request.
Contact Graham today to learn more about this exciting franchise opportunity!
To complete an online confidentiality agreement visit this business at: http://www.linkbusiness.com.au/NSW08994
Broker : Graham Streeter
Business Sales Specialist
Phone: +61 2 9899 1999
Mobile: +61 418 870 920
Broker : Gareth Wolrige
Phone: + 61 2 9899 1999
Mobile: +61 448 715 762
The purchase to make his/her own investigations and enquiries in relation to the business and not to rely upon warranty or statement made by the vendor or by anyone on his/her behalf.