AUSTRALIA’S LARGEST CONCRETE FENCE POST MANUFACTURER - NSW
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
• Highly profitable and thriving manufacturer of concrete fencing products and accessories for agricultural, building, transport industries and infrastructure projects.
• Extremely renowned and with a highly respected brand for producing superior fencing solutions. Motto – “Fence it Once, Fence it Right, Never fence it Again!
• Concrete fence posts are longer lasting - they do not rot, warp or splinter in any condition.
• Posts come with a lifetime guarantee and are overall a cheaper and superior alternative to traditional timber and steel fence posts.
• Australian owned and manufactured.
• Outstanding reputation and quality of service with excellent customer and trade reviews.
• Fire, rot and termite resistant concrete posts are recognised as the preferred alternative to traditional intermediate timber posts.
• Strong wholesale distribution channels throughout Australia’s eastern seaboard.
• Opportunities for new owners to expand distribution channels
• Direct to consumer channel servicing local domestic rural and markets.
• Business located in regional NSW and close to key distribution arterials.
• Established since 2014.
• Leased premises is custom built and council approved for manufacturing
• Premise size is 10,000 m2
• 2-year lease in place until 2022 with an additional 5-year option.
• 2 x 3,300 m2 sheds
• Excellent trading hours - Monday to Friday, 7am to 3pm.
• Well established best practice methods and manufacturing processes to ensure consistent quality and strength.
• Products include fence and strainer posts, strainer systems, brackets and accessories such as driving caps.
• Concrete posts are pre-drilled with 4 or 5 hole options for barb wire and plain wire or stock mesh.
• Ease of installation as posts are drivable with a standard post driver.
• Ingenious design, think Meccano Set – hit it in and bolt it together!
• Servicing a variety of businesses, civil and rural projects throughout Australia including.
• Stock yards
• Roads and Maritime Projects
• National Parks and State Forests
• Railway Transport
• Wildlife Parks
• Residential building projects
• Garden and Landscaping projects
• Turnover approx. $2,7M (2019)
• Plant and Equipment $7,500K
• Stock at Value $4,500K
Owners will assist with smooth transition
Information Memorandum available on signing NDA
REASON FOR SALE
Owner wishes to pursue other business interests.
ASKING PRICE: $2,400,000 + SAV