Profitable Bordertown Hotel including Accommodation - Low Entry-Level Pricing - Unique Murray River Country Location - Character Presentation - PRICED TO SELL: $210,000.00
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
After 6 rewarding years running this successful business, the vendor and family now find it is time to move on. This has created an affordable and secure opportunity for an enthusiastic hospitality-inclined couple to acquire this locally well-regarded and profitable hotel. The hotel is picturesquely located on the Victoria- New South Wales border, overlooking the iconic Murray River. If you are looking for a higher income, have hospitality skills and recognise the advantages of living in a uniquely picturesque river region with a vibrant community, then you must examine this opportunity.
This hotel is located in a popular Murray River holiday destination with golf, fishing, bushwalking, wineries and riverside parks continually attracting holiday visitors and travellers alike. The hotel provides multiple income facilities with country pub service to ensure repeat patronage from the tourist trade. A growing presence of business/trade workforce from a vibrant agricultural sector plus respected local patronage, all combine to ensure continuance of profitability of this recommended hotel.
This double - storey, rock-solid concreted hotel has multiple income streams. This includes a 90 person main bar with character timber construction; popular Bistro Dining area that seats up to 70 people being locally recognised for its pub-style roasting specials plus outside 25 seat al-fresco licensed area, function room plus a Tab terminal and ATM machine.
The hotel also includes consistent and increasing accommodation Income that is generated by 12 well -patronised and comfortably-appointed rooms. These comprise 4 Queen rooms, 5 Twin Rooms, 1 Triple/Quad room plus outside 1 x 3 and 1 x 2 room residences used to accommodate workers offering a wide choice of accommodation choices. To further compliment the accommodation facilities workers/guests have access to separate kitchen area plus commercial, coin-operated laundry facilities.
Other operational features of the hotel include, large Commercial Kitchen, full Cool-Room facilities Freezer Room, Security Lighting/Cameras plus Phone/Office /Reception area with the hotel having an external vista of riverside gum trees to further compliment the ambience and country charm of this profitable hotel. The owner's separate living area consists of 2 designated bedrooms, kitchenette, and bathroom to complement this busy business operation that is a credit to the owners.
FEATURES OF THIS BUSINESS FURTHER INCLUDE:
- Well-established business with over 6 years by the current owners
- Family and visitor orientated hotel
- Midway stoppage for travellers between Sydney/Adelaide with over 4,000 bridge crossings daily
- Strong local community support including sport club patronage
- Long 25-year lease with moderate rental
- Character presentation and refurbishment works over past years should ensure future low maintenance cost
- Consistent accommodation income increasing annually
- Well regarded Primary and Secondary School Education Facilities combined with sporting facilities make Tooleybuc ideal for family relocation
- Sale Price of this profitable hotel represents an affordable entry price to the hotel industry with the opportunity to reside in a family/community focused area within an environment not easily found.
- Loyal, well-trained and self- reliant staff being of invaluable assistance to hotel operation
Local events calendar that includes:
- Cod Fishing Open Day
- Central Murray Football Finals
- Golf Tournaments
- Music Festivals
- Duck shooting
- Easter Tennis Tournament.
The buyer of this business should be willing to embrace the operational standards and community values held by the vendors if they wish to fully experience the rewards that this business and community will provide. Initial Enquiries as detailed for VENDOR DIRECT response.