HOME INSULATION UNIQUE SYSTEM. NSW REGIONAL AND COASTAL TERRITORY LICENSES AVAILABLE
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
• Established 1991
• Owned since 1993
• Family owned and operated
• 15 permanent staff & 5 casual staff
• Operating hours Monday to Friday 8:30 – 5:00
• Insulation retrofit to existing homes
• We are looking for INSULBLOC Licensees to quote and install our unique INSULBLOC retrofit wall insulation product.
• INSULBLOC is a retrofit fire retarded polystyrene loose fill wall insulation made from 12mm cubes that we have been installing over most of NSW and the ACT for the past 10 years.
• INSULBLOC has a class leading extremely high insulation rating being twice that of insulation batts which results in the walls being ‘Eskified’ to prevents heat gain in summer and loss in winter and is subject to a current Patent Application.
• The product works so well that we offer customers a ‘money back ‘performance’ guarantee’.
• We insulate all forms of existing walls including clad, weatherboard, brick veneer and double brick.
• 90% of pre-2000 homes have no wall insulation and to truly make a house comfortable and energy efficient the walls must be insulated.
• With increasing energy costs and global warming there is an increasing demand to improve the energy rating and comfort of Australia’s existing housing stock.
There is no need to live in a major town but living close by is an advantage.
• ACT (Queanbeyan – Canberra – Yass - Monaro) Non-Exclusive
• New England- Northwest Plains and Slopes (Tamworth) Exclusive
• Mid-Western Plains (Dubbo-Mudgee) Exclusive
• Central West (Bathurst-Orange) Exclusive
• Riverina (Wagga Wagga – Albury Wodonga) Exclusive
• North Coast (Coffs Harbour) Exclusive
• Southern Highlands (Mittagong – Goulburn) Exclusive
• Illawarra (Wollongong) Exclusive
• South Coast Exclusive
• NSW Central Coast - NON- Exclusive
• This would be a great add on business for a handyman, builder, carpenter, tradie or a person with suitable and substantial hands on experience with home renovations as it can require removal of small amounts cladding and weatherboards, bricks and roofing material, and coring and patching of plaster linings to gain access to the wall cavity.
MARKETING AND ADMINISTRATION SUPPORT
• Job entails all aspects of running a business including marketing, sales, and installation and this can be done with or without our assistance depending on the skills of the Licensee.
• Expect to make approximately $2,000 Gross Profit per job (average job after cost of materials, plant, and equipment). Jobs generally take 1 day to complete with 2 people.
FULL TRAINING PROVIDED
• Paid Training at Gosford NSW included for 4 weeks.
• Owner will assist to a smooth transition
LENGTH OF LICENSE
• Licence is for a period of 5 years with an option to extend for further periods but will be subject to the Licensee meeting minimum performance criteria
REASON FOR SELLING:
• To expand operations to regional NSW & ACT with Licensees
ASKING PRICE (+ GST)
• $30,000 Plus $200 per week for 12 months (or longer if Licensee desires) for hire of pump and trailer and for assistance with training and marketing and after 12 months Licensee will own the Pump and Trailer worth approximately $30,000.
• Price Includes, use of pump and large enclosed trailer and an initial supply of brochures, business cards, shirts, and Web landing page.
CONTACT OWNER DIRECT:
ROSS KESTLE: 0413056391
OR EMAIL: mailto:email@example.com