LICENSED CAFE, ICE CREAMERY & RV STOP on 10 Acres of Riverfront Land
Stock Included: —
Stock Value: —
Years Est: —
Gross Revenue: —
Investment: $1.3M includes Freehold (10 Acres).
The Pondering Frog Café, Ice Creamery & RV Stop was established 2014, when the current owners bought a bare block and a small dwelling which they converted to use as the original café. The current café/shop building was constructed in 2017, with an expansive deck added in October 2018. The property and buildings have been developed with expansion in mind and are ready for new owners to add their touch and take it to the next level.
Superbly located right in the middle of Tasmania’s east coast tourist ‘mecca’ at Bicheno, this enticing and beautifully-presented licensed café sits on 10 acres of mostly park-like level riverfront land.
The Apsley River at the rear of the property is able to be used for water sports, and comes with water-drawing rights. An irrigation system has been installed too.
The well-signed Tasman Highway frontage, its proximity to the busy Coles Bay turn-off, and the fact there are no other eateries nearby, combine to ensure a steady flow of customers.
* huge growth opportunities - most infrastructure already in place
* coach parking available
* full commercial kitchen & walk-in cool rooms etc. installed
* well known by locals and visitors for its homemade ice cream
* a self-contained RV stop that is currently operating by donation.
* includes a playground for kids and various animals roam around for their joy
* frog-themed gift shop, homemade pickles and jams and souvenirs
* Tourism Tasmania accredited information centre
* includes all recipes
* Council Approval for 2 accommodation units and 1 bungalow
* includes a comfortable owner's residence
* situated on the tourist-busy Tasman Highway
* 4.6/5 stars on google from 553 reviews
* No. 1 of 17 on TripAdvisor in Bicheno
* the list goes on...
All enquiries treated in the strictest of confidence.
For a Confidentiality Agreement, please click the 'email' box and fill in some short details.
Alternatively CALL 03 6128 3333 or EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org